Solectria Renewables Announces Free Inverter Webinar Series
Lawrence, MA – August 12, 2010 – Solectria Renewables, LLC, the leading U.S. PV inverter manufacturer, announced today that they will now offer a free monthly webinar on a variety of inverter topics including string sizing, web-based monitoring and inverter selection. The webinar series will be offered to anyone interested and presented by Solectria’s sales, engineering and/or marketing teams. Each webinar is designed to approach a single inverter topic and attendees will be invited to ask questions and make comments during the webinar.
Solectria Renewables webinar series will take place one Friday per month at 2pm, unless otherwise announced. The schedule for 2010 is as follows:
- Friday, August 20th, 2010 at 2pm – How to size your solar array utilizing a string sizing tool
- Friday, September 17th, 2010 at 2pm – Solar array web-based monitoring
- Friday, October 22nd, 2010 at 2pm – How to select the right PV inverter
- Friday, November 19th, 2010 at 2pm – Utilizing Solectria Renewables PO Check list
- Friday, December 3rd, 2010 at 2pm – Utility-Scale Solar
Due to the tremendous interest in these webinars, Solectria foresees repeating any webinar that is overcapacity to accommodate all interested in attending.
“This webinar series connects Solectria Renewables to customers, distributors and anyone interested in how to ‘connect the sun to the grid’ via inverters. We realize that there is a specific need for detailed information about our inverters, string combiners and web-based monitoring. As a result, we created an educational series that will provide these details on a regular basis,” said Anita Worden, Chairwoman of Solectria Renewables.
Anyone interested in attending our webinars may sign up via http://www.solren.com/webinar.