Exhibitor: RECAM Week 2016 - Booth #5
Exhibitor ~ Feb 29 2016 (9:00 AM) to Mar 4 2016 (6:00 PM)
Feb 29 2016 (9:00 AM) to Mar 4 2016 (6:00 PM)
Speaking Panel: Thursday, March 3rd at 3:00pm - Transferring technology and best practices from solar projects from the Caribbean to Colombia and beyond - Mercedes Pereyra, International Business Manager
RECAM WEEK is the must attend congress for decision makers doing business in the renewable energy industry from Central America, Colombia and the Caribbean. This premium renewable energy event will give you the answers you are looking for to ensure you secure financing, navigate policy and optimise operations to maximise ROI. RECAM WEEK covers the whole renewable energy spectrum with focused tracks on solar, wind and hydro.
••• Why attend RECAM WEEK? •••
- RECAM WEEK is the one place for you to meet face to face with government, investors, power generators, developersand suppliers all gathering to do business in the renewables energy sector from across the region
- Improve your regional strategy – get the latest, cutting-edge insights on:
- Dedicated day to navigating policy and securing finance (1 Mar)
- Uncover future project opportunities with new interactive format sessions
- Focused tracks on solar, wind, hydro (2-3 Mar)
- Over 32 hours of networking for you to meet regional decision makers
- 60% of audience are senior decision makers from Central America and the Caribbean
- The ultimate networking opportunity – build partnerships, create and expand your regional network and reinforce existing business relationships – informally and formally!
- It’s the must attend event for decision makers – view the sample attendee list to see who you will be networking with in 2016